Here at Emprise we use a double interview system. Initial interviews will be conducted by someone from Human Resources. If you are selected for a second interview, you may interview with the Manager, or a select team of individuals from the area that has the job vacancy. What can you do to make launching your new career at Emprise Bank more likely? Here are a few tips:
- Put the most important information first.
- Include a summary of qualifications to show why you are qualified for the position.
- List your work history in reversed chronological order.
- Include any special skills, certifications or accomplishments that you want to be considered.
- Include accurate dates of employment.
- Use action verbs to describe job duties.
- Explain the benefits of your skills and how they relate to the position.
- Do not use jargon or slang.
- Proofread and then have a few others proofread your resume for errors.
- Provide current contact information.